How Arizona Title Loans Help With Urgent Expenses
Arizona title loans help fund medical bills, rent payments, utility bills, vet fees, urgent travel costs, and home repairs that you otherwise couldn't afford. By providing money in a matter of hours, having an easy process, and letting you borrow without a great credit score, they're accessible for anybody requiring help with urgent expenses.
In the subsequent sections, we'll dive deeper into how Arizona title loans provide assistance with time-sensitive payments.
Ways That Arizona Title Loans Help With Urgent Expenses
1. Providing Money In Just 24 Hours
With urgent expenses, time is not on your side. You don't have the luxury of waiting for other funding routes to materialize or working extra hard to make more money. You simply need the emergency paid for now — and that's exactly what Arizona title loans help you do.
The first part of the process (i.e., the initial inquiry form) takes a mere five minutes. The in-person portion should only take around 30 minutes (typically less). Then, you receive the money you need on the same or the very next bank working day. You'll be hard-pressed to find faster funding elsewhere.
2. Guaranteeing An Easy Process
You're probably wondering, "how on earth can I actually get money that quickly?" Well, it's all thanks to our easy Arizona title loan process, here at Southwest Title Loans.
Just follow the six steps below:
- Fill out the online form found on this website. It should only take around five minutes to complete since we ask for basic information only.
- Wait for one of our loan associates to give you a call. They will tell you about the process, ensure you have the required items, and answer your questions. At this stage, you also set a meeting location; you don't have to come to our store unless you prefer to. Instead, our loan representative can meet you at a time and place of your choosing (usually your home or workplace).
- Wherever you decide to meet, make sure you bring the required items — a state-issued photographic ID card, vehicle, and lien-free vehicle title.
- Sit down with the loan associate. They will assess your documents and appraise your vehicle to determine the amount of money you qualify for.
- If you're happy with the figure, sign the remaining paperwork with the loan representative's help.
- Finally, the money lands in your bank account on the same or the very next bank business day.
3. Letting You Borrow Money Without A Perfect Credit Score
At some point or another, everybody suffers a poor credit score. Unfortunately, you don't usually have time to sort your rating out when trying to fund an emergency. Luckily, you can qualify for an Arizona title loan with bad credit!
We rely on the value of your vehicle to offer a loan (up to $15,000) instead of your payment history. Plus, we'll only run soft checks, so you don't impact your credit rating by applying for a title loan with us.
To avoid disappointment about the money we're able to lend, consider the factors that could possibly contribute to the value of your vehicle:
- Odometer reading — Generally speaking, the higher the odometer reading, the less your vehicle is worth. Newer cars can handle more mileage, however. Thus, it might not be such a factor if you own a good quality make and model.
- Make and model — Speaking of makes and models, they play a massive role in your vehicle's value. After all, a Fiat 500 will never be worth as much as a Mercedes CLA250.
- Age — Cars lose around a quarter of their value during their first year of drivable life. Therefore, the older your car, the less it's worth. Of course, this doesn't apply to classic cars!
- Condition — If you fail to change the oil or rotate tires regularly, the vehicle's mechanical condition will decrease, reducing the value. However, the cosmetic condition matters too. Dents, dings, scrapes, and even stained interiors can decrease its worth.
- Modifications — Spoilers, decals, and custom paint jobs may negatively impact the vehicle's worth. However, installing a new engine in an older model could increase the value.
4. Allowing You To Keep Your Car While Repaying The Loan
Funding emergency expenses is all well and good, but if we took your car away in the process, it would cause even more trouble. So, therefore, you keep your vehicle while you pay back the Arizona title loan.
You can continue using it as much or as little as you need to. We don't request it stays in a lock-up or be parked at our establishment for the loan term.
Submit Your Arizona Title Loans Inquiry Today!
Title loans can be clutch when dealing with unseen emergencies. If you want Arizona title loans to help you fund urgent expenses by providing money within 24 hours, having an easy process, and never requiring perfect credit, check out Southwest Title Loans and fill out our online form right away.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.