Does Southwest Title Loans Do Truck Title Loans?
Do you own a truck? Are you wondering where you could get a truck title loan? Well, you can get truck title loans right here at Southwest Title Loans in Arizona. We have plenty of locations around Arizona and friendly loan representatives willing to help you out.
Here is what you need to know about our truck title loans and how to get them from Southwest Title Loans, today.
What Are Truck Title Loans?
A truck title loan is a short-term secured loan that utilizes the lien-free truck title as collateral. You can receive up to $15,000 with this kind of loan. However, the exact amount you qualify for depends on the value, age, and condition of your truck.
Keep in mind that you must own your vehicle outright in order to apply for this loan. Your title must also be in your name and lien-free. Unfortunately, if you do not own the title to your truck, you won't qualify for our truck title loans. However, you can receive a registration loan instead where you'll use your truck's registration as collateral.
If you do happen to have a truck title with your name and someone else’s name, you can still use it as collateral. If the title has "and" between both names, it means both of you need to sign off the loan. If the word "or" is present, either you or the other person can take out the loan.
What Should Truck Title Loans Be Used For?
If you need quick access to money for an emergency, title loans are an option. Our customers have used the money for crises such as paying off medical bills, repairing their homes from storm damage, and even funding urgent flights.
You shouldn’t try to use this kind of loan as a way to permanently fix your finances. This loan is for short-term help; it will not help to eliminate your debt. You also shouldn’t use it for frivolous things.
5 Benefits Of Truck Title Loans
You already know that we do truck title loans and you know the definition of this loan type. Now you need to know the benefits you could receive if you are approved for a truck title loan at Southwest Title Loans.
1. You Are Able To Keep And Drive Your Truck
Your truck is your livelihood, we get that. We won't ask you to stop driving or relinquish your vehicle while you're repaying the loan. We are using your title as the collateral, not the vehicle itself. That means the title is left with us while you get to keep your vehicle. Once you repay the loan, we will return your title to you.
2. You Receive Your Answer Right Away
With a traditional loan from a bank, you might have to wait days or even weeks to find out if you’ve been approved. At Southwest Title Loans, you will find out in 30 minutes if you’ve been approved for a truck title loan and how much money you qualify for. You could also get the money deposited into your account the same day.
3. No Jargon Or Complicated Paperwork Involved
Traditional banks like to complicate things with financial and legal jargon. We don't do that. With auto title loans, you'll benefit from the paperwork that details everything in simple words. We will also go over the loan terms in detail during our face-to-face meeting.
4. No Matter Your Credit Score, You'll Be Welcomed
Whether you have good, poor, or even nonexistent credit, you can still qualify for truck title loans in Southwest Title Loans. So if your credit held you back before, it no longer has to.
5. We Don’t Require Too Many Items
Unlike other, more traditional loans, we don’t require you to bring in too many items to get through our process. In fact, we only require you to bring in three things:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID
- Your lien-free truck title that is in your name
- Your vehicle for a quick inspection
How To Obtain Truck Title Loans From Southwest Title Loans
As we’ve said, our process is simple and convenient to go through. Follow the steps below to make it happen:
- Go to our website and fill out the online form. This form sends the nearest location your basic information and allows us to get in contact with you.
- Once we receive your completed form, one of our loan representatives will give you a call to confirm your information and go over the process. They will also answer any questions.
- After the call, you can head to your title loan store near you. Remember to bring your driver's license or another form of photo ID provided by the state, your truck, and your truck's lien-free title.
- When you arrive, a friendly loan associate will sit down with you to go over your items and quickly inspect your vehicle to help determine how much you could qualify for.
- Once they’ve inspected everything and gotten all the information they need, they will determine if you do qualify for approval.
- If you do get approved, we will go over the loan terms and have you finish up some simple paperwork. Once that is complete, you will get the money deposited into your account.
Secure Your Truck Title Loans Today
Get the help you need from Southwest Title Loans with our truck title loans. Fill in the form and you'll be well on your way to getting the cash you need.
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.