What You Must Have To Apply For A Registration Loan In Mesa, AZ
If you don't own your vehicle outright, getting a registration loan in Mesa, AZ, is an option when you need money in a pinch. Unlike traditional loans, you don't need a long list of things to get them. Instead, we simply ask for your ID, social security number, active checking account, and a motor vehicle registration.
In this article, we'll explore the requirements in more detail before divulging our step-by-step process.
When To Get A Registration Loan
Please make sure you actually need a registration loan! Bear in mind that they are best when saved for emergencies, and thus, you shouldn't use them to fund impulse purchases, gifts, frivolous spending, or vacation costs.
While all types of crises justify taking out registration loans, the most common are as follows:
- Paying for unexpected medical bills
- Funding overdue utility bills or rent/mortgage payments to avoid late fees
- Making emergency repairs to your home or vehicle
- Funding urgent travel costs
Put simply, if your situation would grow more expensive or significantly worsen if left unpaid for longer than a couple of days, you can justify a registration loan in Arizona.
With that out the way, let's jump into the requirements.
Everything You Need To Get A Registration Loan In Mesa, AZ
We briefly mentioned the documents you will require to get a registration loan in Mesa, Arizona, but we'll uncover the details below:
- State-issued identification — While many borrowers decide to use their Arizona driver's license, that isn't your only option. You can choose from any of the following forms of state-issued photographic identification:
- A United States of America passport
- A United States of America passport card
- A United States of America military ID card
- A United States of America military-dependent ID card
- A United States of America student ID card
- Arizona motor vehicle registration — As the name of the loan suggests, you need a valid Arizona motor vehicle registration. Ensure it's in your name before beginning the application process. On top of that, your registration must be valid in Arizona because these loans are unique to this state.
- Active checking account — Like your vehicle registration, please make sure your active checking account is open in your name. We simply can't offer you a loan with somebody else's bank account.
- Social Security number — Your Social Security number or SSN is a nine-digit number that all U.S. citizens and eligible residents have. It keeps track of your lifetime earnings and the number of years you've worked in the country. Therefore, we use it to establish your affordability.
Credit Scores and Registration Loans
Title loans require you to own your vehicle fully. Therefore, we regard your credit score less highly than the value of your car, truck, or van. However, it's slightly different with a Mesa registration loan.
Our loan agents will check your credit history and score to determine whether you qualify for a registration loan from us at Southwest Title Loans.
If you are worried about your credit score being too low for the loan, please don't hesitate to seek further information from the representatives at your local Southwest Title Loans branch. They'll be more than happy to alleviate your concerns and tell you how to proceed.
How To Get A Registration Loan In Mesa, Arizona
Now that you have all the necessary documents, it's time to learn how to use them to get a registration loan in your area. Our process is straightforward, allowing you to complete the in-person portion in as little as 30 minutes by following the six steps below:
- Complete our easy and secure online form. It sends your information directly to a representative at your local branch.
- Once one of our friendly loan associates receives your information, they'll give you a call. This usually happens within a few minutes, so please ensure your phone is nearby. They'll discuss the process, run through the requirements, and determine whether you qualify for the loan. Now is a great time to ask any questions too.
- Afterward, head to your closest Southwest Title Loans store with the items discussed in the previous section.
- Upon arrival, one of our loan representatives will assess your documents and confirm your approval.
- At this point, the associate will help you complete the final paperwork, which involves signing in a few boxes.
- Finally, you receive the money you need to fund your emergency on the next working day!
Submit Your Inquiry For A Registration Loan In Mesa, AZ Right Away!
As long as you are getting a registration loan in Mesa, AZ for the right reasons, we are here to help! Kickstart the process by completing our uncomplicated and secure online request form. One of our loan associates will pick up your inquiry and give you a quick callback!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.