How A Registration Loan Can Help Pay Your Bills
An Arizona registration loan is an alternative to a title loan for those who don't own their vehicle outright. They're used for a quick influx of cash when you need it most, helping you pay your bills during financial hardship. Thanks to their straightforward nature, registration loans can help pay your monthly outgoings in many ways.
This article looks at the top five ways an Arizona registration loan can tide you over until your next paycheck and even how to get your hands on one when you're in a pinch.
Top 5 Ways A Registration Loan Can Help Pay Your Bills
From funding emergency home repairs to paying medical bills to ensure you never miss rent or mortgage payments, registration loans can be beneficial in certain situations.
Below are the top five ways this type of loan can help pay your bills:
1. Funding Emergency Home Repairs
Whether you live in a semi-detached house, condominium, or a mansion, repairs will be necessary at one point or another. And the problem is that they can be rather expensive — not to mention critical, meaning you don't have enough time to find money!
Thanks to registration loans, you don't need to worry. You can get between $200 and $1,500 from us to fund home repairs when time is of the essence.
Some common types of emergency home repairs that require speedy treatment are as follows:
- Broken windows or doors that open to the outside
- No water supply
- Property damage caused by a fire or storm
- Securing your property following a break-in
- Lift breakdowns
- Complete power failure
- Blocked drains or toilets that have caused flooding
- Burst pipes where you can't prevent the water leak
- Dangerous structures like chimneys, walls, and ceilings
2. Paying Medical Bills
Medical bills are almost always unexpected and very expensive. Not to mention that you have to fund your everyday bills too. But with a registration loan in Arizona, you can cover your medical bills, allowing you to afford your monthly outgoings still.
We recommend checking your health insurance before getting a loan, though. Some policies cover particular hospital stays, medication, and treatments. If your medical problem is covered, claim on your insurance instead of applying for a registration loan. It makes more long-term sense.
Medical expenses that aren't usually covered by health insurance include:
- Vision services
- Adult dental services
- Uncovered prescription drugs
- Alternative therapies like hypnotism and acupuncture
- Weight loss surgery and weight loss programs
- Infertility treatment
- Cosmetic surgery
- Hearing aids
- Sterilization reversal
- Travel vaccinations
3. Covering Food Costs
If your income has taken a hit, you might find it tricky to cover food costs and bills. As long as this is a one-off occurrence, a registration loan can help.Spend time figuring out how much you need to cover food costs, and only apply for that amount. You stand more chance of being approved, and you won't have to repay an unnecessarily large loan.
4. Paying For Overdue Utility Bills
You can incur late fees on overdue utility bills. To avoid paying more than you need to, you can use a registration loan to cover the cost.
5. Ensuring You Don't Miss Mortgage Or Rent Payments
Missing these payments for long periods of time risks homelessness. So, to ensure you never miss one, get a registration loan. Just keep in mind that this isn't a long-term solution.
How To Get An Arizona Registration Loan From Us At Southwest Title Loans
To get help paying your bills with a registration loan in Arizona, follow our simple step-by-step process below:
- Start by completing the easy online application form. It takes about five minutes to complete and sends your information to your nearest Southwest Title Loans storefront.
- Once we receive your information, one of our loan associates will give you a call to talk through the process, explain the necessary information, and answer your questions. Make sure you have your phone nearby because this tends to happen quickly after you submit the initial request form.
- After the phone call, head to your local Southwest Title Loans store with your Arizona government-issued photo ID, Arizona motor vehicle registration, active checking account, and a valid social security number.
- Upon arrival, one of our friendly store associates will assess your information to determine whether you qualify for approval.
- If you do gain approval, complete the paperwork. Don't worry; the loan associate will help you do this. It's just a case of signing in the necessary boxes.
- Finally, you get the money you require on the same or the very next bank working day.
Submit Your Arizona Registration Loan Inquiry Now!
An Arizona registration loan ensures you can pay your bills even when dealing with financial emergencies. Call your local store or complete our online request form to kickstart the process!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.