What You Need To Do To Get Queen Creek, AZ Loans
Queen Creek, AZ loans can be helpful in a variety of circumstances, but it’s important to understand your lender’s requirements before you get started. Here are the quick requirements to get one of our loans at Southwest Title Loans.
You will need your driver’s license, lien-free car title, and your vehicle itself for inspection to take out a title loan with us. If you are still making payments, you can potentially get a registration loan if you have your ID, SSN, an active checking account in your name, and an Arizona motor vehicle registration in your name.
Our requirements for Queen Creek, AZ loans are simple to help customers get the quick cash they need—potentially even with bad credit! In this article, we’ll highlight exactly what you need to get one of our loans and how you can get started today!
What Loans Do You Offer?
We offer both title loans and registration loans, so let’s briefly review what each entails before discussing what you’ll need. Title loans are for those who own their vehicle outright. Your title serves as collateral for the loan, allowing you to often take out a large sum of money, which you will typically repay over the course of a few years.
Registration loans, on the other hand, are for people who are still making payments on their cars and don’t own it outright yet. They are unique to the state of Arizona.
Compared to title loans, registration loans don’t allow you to borrow as much, are usually more credit-dependent, and are usually paid back in a much shorter term. Keep in mind that you may still be able to get a title loan if you only have a few payments left on your car. We can sometimes roll those payments into your title loan instead.
What Do I Need For Queen Creek, AZ Loans?
Requirements For A Title Loan
To get Queen Creek, AZ loans, you will need to have the following:
- Your driver’s license or state-issued ID (you can also use a passport, military ID, student ID, or non-driver’s license)
- Your lien-free car title (Your car title must be free of claims or judgments if you want to take out a loan)
- Your car itself (The in-person inspection is an important part of the loan process, and you must bring your titled car to this meeting)
Requirements For A Registration Loan
To take out a registration loan with us, you will need the following:
- A valid Arizona driver’s license or government-issued photo ID
- An Arizona motor vehicle registration in your name
- An active checking account in your name
- A valid social security number
For both loan types, it’s important that you are over 18 years of age.
How To Apply For Queen Creek, AZ Loans
To apply for a title loan, you will follow these steps:
- Fill out our online loan inquiry form – This form sends your basic information to one of our loan offices near you, and they will continue the loan process.
- Wait for a call – A representative will call you to review the loan process, explain your monthly payment, and highlight the next steps. They will schedule an in-person meeting with you at a location you choose (or a convenient store nearby!)
- Head to the location – Meet with the representative, bringing along your required items (ID, lien-free title, car). The representative will go over them to make sure everything checks out. If so, you’ll fill out some paperwork and be informed whether you’re approved.
- Get approval – If approved, you’ll receive your money the same day or next business day.
To apply for a registration loan, you will follow these steps:
- Fill out our online form.
- Wait for a call back from a friendly representative to review the loan process.
- Head to the nearest Southwest Title Loans location with your required items (ID, motor vehicle registration, open checking account, SSN)
- Follow through with the inspection.
- If approved, you’ll receive your money as soon as the same day or the next business day!
Get Your Queen Creek, AZ Loans Today!
If you’re struggling to handle an emergency situation with your current financial state, then it might be worth considering one of our Queen Creek, AZ Loans at Southwest Title Loans. We offer both registration loans and title loans, so even if you don’t own your car outright, we may be able to work with you. Please refer to the helpful application guide above, give us a call, or use our live chat feature if you have any questions about how to get one of our loans.
If you’re ready to get started, simply scroll to the top of this page, select the type of loan you need, and follow through with the quick request form to get your urgent cash today!
Note: The content provided in this article is only for informational purposes, and you should contact your financial advisor about your specific financial situation.