Personal Loans For Uber Drivers: A Simple Guide For Borrowing Cash
September 20, 2021 | June Mckaig
If you’re an Uber driver, here are some of the ways you can borrow money to cover those emergencies with these personal loans for Uber drivers. That way you don’t have to stop working just because you’re running short on cash.
You can earn a lot from being an Uber driver, but you have to be prepared for the hidden costs too. Aside from the initial costs just to get credited, sometimes your car breaks down and you’re hit with an expensive repair. Here’s how to get the cash you need it and when it’s common for Uber drivers to need car title loans or registration loans.
Personal Loans For Uber Drivers To Cover Expenses
Common Uber Driver Expenses
- Car repairs. This is especially expensive and frustrating, especially since you lose income for every day that your car is in the shop.
- Vehicle insurance. You know you need it, but it still hurts to write the check for the premiums, especially if you pay for it annually.
- Car payments. You could either be paying off a car loan or leasing a car from Uber. If you are falling behind on your car payments, your car could be repossessed. So a loan could really help.
- Car maintenance. Aside from having your car regularly cleaned and detailed, you’ll need to regularly replace tires and other parts that are prone to wear and tear. Without these parts properly maintained, the car can be dangerous and put lives at risk.
Get Personal Loans for Uber Drivers
Southwest Title Loans can help you cover any unexpected or emergency expenses you have as an Uber driver. And with our fast and convenient application process, you don’t have to waste a long time just to apply for a loan, or wait for the check to clear.
- Online application. You can apply for a loan anytime and anywhere! Just go to our website and fill up a short inquiry form, and one of our representatives will call you to explain the process and answer any questions you may have.
- No credit score requirements. Even if you have a bad credit history, you can still qualify for a loan.
- Fast processing. We minimize red tape and other delays because we know that time is important to you. You’ll be done in 30 minutes or less!
- Get cash ASAP. As soon as you’re approved, you can get your money either the same day or the next banking day.
We offer several types of loans for Uber drivers, so you can pick the one that best suits your needs and circumstances.
With title loans, you use your vehicle title as collateral. You can borrow up to $15,000, depending on the type of vehicle you have and its condition.
And don’t worry, you can still use your car during the duration of your title loan! A lien is just placed on the title until you’re done with the payments. So, if it’s the same car you drive for Uber, taking a title loan won’t affect your business.
Title Loans Requirements
The only requirements for auto title loans are that the vehicle is registered under your name and is lien free. That means that it is already full paid for and has no outstanding loans or judgments against it.
Title Loans Process
Go to our website and fill out the online form, and a customer representative will call you to explain the requirements and answer your questions. The representative will send your information to your preferred branch location, so you’ll have less paperwork to deal with when you go there.
When you go to the branch, just bring your vehicle, vehicle title and a state issued ID. A representative will walk you through the next steps and conduct a vehicle inspection to determine the loan amount you qualify for. You’ll be done in 30 minutes!
If the vehicle title isn’t under your name, you can apply for a registration loan. The application process is similar: fill out the online form, then one of our trained loan representatives will call you to review your information and determine if you’re eligible for a loan.
Registration Loans Process
Unlike title loans, registration loans in AZ do not require you to go to the branch for a vehicle inspection. Instead, the loan representative will call you back to let you know the loan amount you’ve been approved for, and then collect any other information needed to complete the application.
The loan representative will explain the terms of your loan, and if you’re amenable to it, you just have to sign the contract and we’ll send you the money electronically. It will typically reflect in your bank account as soon as the same day or the next business day.
Now that you know how to get cash for for
Clear Roads Ahead
With Southwest Title Loans, getting emergency cash is fast, easy, and fuss-free, just like a clear and open highway. Contact us to find out more about our personal loans for Uber drivers.