Who Benefits The Most From Getting A Title Loan?
January 7, 2022 | Daniel Dewitt
Financial emergencies can strike at any time. It’s one reason why people keep a savings account or think about getting a title loan to help with the unexpected financial strain that threatens their livelihood and that of their families. But savings accounts have taken a hit over the past two years.
According to a Forbes Advisor survey run by YouGov, about 40% of those who had emergency savings prior to the COVID-19 pandemic, used their savings during the pandemic. And those who dipped into their savings, over 73% spent at least half of their savings during that time.
For those with dwindling savings or who are currently coping with a financial emergency, getting a title loan can be massively beneficial. It’s not only just a way to move past an emergency and get back on solid financial footing, but it also provides the peace of mind you deserve.
What Is A Title Loan?
If you’re figuring out how to cover a huge emergency room bill, unexpected travel, or needed home and car repairs, getting a title loan is an option for short-term relief for temporary financial struggles. The “title” here refers to the title of your vehicle which is used as collateral in exchange for a loan of up to $15,000 – for those who qualify, of course.
Getting an auto title loan in Arizona benefits those saddled by a financial emergency because they are easy and fast to obtain. You can qualify for a title loan in as little as 30 minutes and receive your cash typically by the next bank business day.
Title Loans Help The Majority Of People Who Qualify
Southwest Title Loans believes in helping as many people as we can by guiding them through getting a title loan easily. Unlike other loans, you don’t need to be employed to qualify and you don’t necessarily need to have great credit to qualify.
Those with all credit types – bad credit, good credit, or no credit at all — are welcome to pursue a title loan at Southwest Title Loans. The loan isn’t even reported to credit agencies. In addition to being at least 18, here are the few required items when getting a title loan:
- The lien-free title to your vehicle. This means your vehicle is paid off; there are no outstanding judgments and loans against it. There can be more than one person’s name on your title as long as your name is one of them. If “and” is between two names on a title, both people need to sign off on the loan, and if “or” is between the names, either person can be involved with getting a title loan.
- Your vehicle for inspection. This is needed to determine the amount of a title loan you qualify for. A short inspection is performed by a Southwest Title Loans representative.
- A driver’s license or state-issued form of identification. This is so we can determine that you are at least 18 years old. You must be of legal age to qualify for this kind of loan.
Getting A Title Loan Quickly
Those with busy schedules also benefit the most from getting a title loan. At Southwest Title Loans, we offer both title loans and online title loans, so a store visit is not necessarily required. Just follow these steps:
- You can start the process for both online as well. The first step is filling out the short title loan inquiry form on our website. You’ll be asked to provide some basic personal information, including your name, email address, phone number, and zip code.
- Soon after you submit the initial form, you’ll receive a call from one of our friendly loan representatives. They’ll review the required materials and answer your questions about getting a title loan and title loans in general. You’ll also set up a time to meet a representative at the nearest quick title loan location of your choice in Arizona or you can have us come to you.
- Either way, you’ll need your car and the required materials. Your vehicle will undergo a 5-minute inspection to determine your title loan amount, and a representative will review your materials in person.
- If you are approved and agree to the loan’s terms and conditions, you’ll arrange to get your title loan cash. You’ll also drive away in your car, which you’ll keep and drive as usual during the duration of the loan as you make payments.
Get The Most From A Title Loan Today
Financial emergencies can happen to anyone at any time. At Southwest Title Loans, we’re here for you and become your partner in getting yourself back on the right financial track. Simply go online, give us a call, or visit one of our many locations to get started today!