5 Helpful Tips To Qualify For Auto Title Loans In Avondale, AZ
August 25, 2021 | June Mckaig
Auto title loans in Avondale AZ are easy to understand and qualify for. We've cut out the extensive paperwork, difficult wait times, and unrealistic requirements. But, regardless, here are five tips to ensure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
Qualify For Auto Title Loans In Avondale AZ With These 5 Tips
1. Make Sure All Your Paperwork Is In Order
The requirements for auto title loans in Avondale AZ are minimal. But if you don't have all your paperwork in order from the get-go, we won't be able to qualify you. So, it's a good idea to ensure you meet all the requirements and have the documents to hand before you start. For title loans Avondale, you will need:
- Driver's license or another form of government-issued photo ID;
- Lien-free title to your vehicle;
- Your vehicle for a physical inspection.
The lien-free title must be in your name. If it isn't, head to the DMV to transfer it beforehand. If you don't own the title, you might qualify for a registration loan instead. Aside from the physical items, you need to be at least 18 years old.
2. Know The Value Of Your Vehicle Ahead Of Time
While it isn't 100% necessary to estimate the value of your vehicle before trying to secure auto title loans in Avondale AZ, it does save a lot of headaches and disappointment. The amount we can offer you with this loan type is dependent on the value of your car, truck, or van.
Some people go into the process thinking they'll receive a large dollar amount to fund a huge emergency but leave feeling disheartened at the lesser figure. Avoid that by considering the factors we'll look at when valuing your vehicle:
- Make and model — Some cars are luxury, and thus, come with a hefty price tag. Manufacturers like Acura, Cadillac, BMW, Porsche, Audi, and Range Rover specialize in higher quality performance, mechanics, and features. When brand-new, they can be worth as much as six figures.
- Condition — The better state your car is in, the better it will hold its value. The mechanics can suffer if you don't change your oil, rotate tires, and ensure regular maintenance. Not to mention that any dents or scratches damage the value too.
- Mileage — The higher the mileage, the more wear and tear your vehicle has naturally endured. Even if you have a new vehicle, the high mileage affects the vehicle's bottom line.
- Age — Generally, a brand-new car loses 60% of its total worth during the first five years. But, an older car with attractive mileage may stand you in better stead than a new car with higher mileage.
3. Determine The Specific Cost For Your Emergency
With our auto title loans in Avondale AZ, we decide how much you can qualify for based on your vehicle’s value and condition. Basically, based on the vehicle inspection we conduct, you can get anything up to $15,000. This means if you needed more, you should look for other forms of financial assistance. This means it is important you know just how much your emergency is going to cost you.
4. Ask About Any Fine Print
Rest assured, our auto title loans in Avondale AZ say everything in the big print. However, it's still important to ask about any text you don't understand. It shows financial responsibility. Keep in mind we will also go over all the loan details during the meeting.
5. Know The Process
The final tip for qualifying for auto title loans in Avondale AZ is to know the process. It's arguably the most important! Our loan experts are always on hand to answer any questions. But it's worth knowing the ins and outs for yourself to give you a better chance at success. Here is a guide to our process.
- Fill out the form on our website. We ask for basic information only, so it should only take 5 minutes. If you'd rather phone us, you can get the title loans Avondale process started that way.
- Meet at one of our Southwest Title Loans locations after the call. As soon as you fill in the form, our loan experts work hard to send your information to your nearest storefront so we can call you.
- As soon as you arrive at one of our car title loan locations in Arizona, you will talk to one of our loan experts. They will inspect your vehicle and go over your information to determine if you qualify for approval and for how much.
- Once they've evaluated your information and determined that you qualify, they will have you sign the paperwork. You could get the cash you need on the same day or the next bank business day!
Get Title Loans in Avondale, AZ Easily Today
By keeping our top 5 tips in mind, you'll receive our auto title loans in Avondale AZ as quickly as possible to fund your emergencies. Why wait for cash when your situation doesn't wait for you? Fill out our online form to get started on our simple process today.