Can I Get An Arizona Title Loan With An Electronic Title?
May 26, 2021 | Emma Frost
Do you have an electronic title? If so, you may have been wondering if you can still obtain an Arizona title loan. Well, luckily, the answer is simple to understand! We here at Southwest Title Loans have made our process simple and quick for anyone to go through.
First, you have to understand the definition of an electronic title, so you can ascertain whether you do fall under this category.
What Is An Electronic Title?
An ELT – otherwise known as an electronic lien or title – or e-title program is a necessity required by some states in the United States of America.
If you live in a state that is part of the electronic scheme, you probably do not have a paper title for your vehicle. Instead, the vehicle will have a digital electronic record held by the motor vehicle office. The only way a paper copy will be made is if you, the registered owner of the vehicle, request one.
What Is An Arizona Title Loan?
An Arizona title loan is a quick and easy way for you to get money fast when you need it most. You use your vehicle’s title as collateral and the amount you can gain approval for is dependent on the value of your car, van, or truck – and capped at $15,000 with us at Southwest Title Loans.
We put a lien on your car's title as collateral during the repayment period of the loan. As soon as you are finished paying off the loan, we release the lien, and our agreement is complete. And you also get to keep your vehicle while you are repaying.
What Can An Arizona Title Loan Be Used For?
Our customers use their Arizona title loan for a variety of things, but we always suggest saving it for emergencies only, such as:
- Unexpected but necessary travel costs
- Funding an urgent home repair
- Paying for unforeseen medical bills
It is worth noting that our title loans are not reported to credit agencies, and thus, can't be used to rebuild your credit.
Can I Really Get A Title Loan With An Electronic Title?
Generally speaking, having an electronic title or being part of the e-title program will not impact your life. However, if you move to a different state, need to change your name, or need to supply it to loan companies like ourselves, it can become tricky if you try to request a physical copy. The good news is you don’t have to do that.
Acquiring an auto title loan from us at Southwest Title Loans requires you to have your lien-free vehicle title. That doesn’t necessarily mean it has to be a physical copy. You could always request a physical copy be mailed to you. But, as you might imagine, this does add extra time to the loan acquisition process. Instead, have the title emailed to the branch you are applying to. That way, you won’t have to deal with waiting for your title to arrive in the mail.
The Benefits Of An Arizona Title Loan
Thankfully, having an electronic title won't impede your ability to acquire an auto title loan or receive these benefits with it.
- Easy to Apply: Unlike traditional bank loans, title loans are quick and easy. You don't have to struggle through endless paperwork to obtain the money you need. We understand that you're stressed enough without having to provide limitless documents to the bank.
- Keep Using Your Car: Contrary to popular opinion, you can keep driving your car as normal throughout the duration of the loan. We simply use the title as collateral. We do not take your car away while you're repaying. After all, we are here to help, not hinder.
- All Credit Welcome: Whether you have good credit, bad credit, or no credit at all, you are more than welcome to apply for one of our title loans. As long as you own your vehicle outright, you are good to go.
How To Get An Arizona Title Loan
With an Arizona title loan from us, you can walk away with up to $15,000 in as little as 30 minutes. Simply follow the steps below:
- Fill out our quick inquiry form. It is easy to submit the form online, but you can always give us a call if you would like faster approval.
- Once you have submitted the form, you will be contacted by one of our knowledgeable loan specialists who will tell you about the rest of the process. After the call, head to your nearest Southwest Title Loans locations.
- When you arrive, you will meet with one of our loan experts who will confirm your address, your name, your employment status, and your vehicle details.
- You will also be expected to provide some required items to proceed. You will need to bring your driver’s license or state-issued photo ID, your vehicle for inspection, and your lien-free title to your vehicle.
- Once your loan representative looks through all your information and assesses your vehicle, they will determine if you qualify for approval. If you do, we will go over the loan terms and have you sign the loan agreement. Once everything is signed, you can receive your money on the same day.
The next time you have an emergency, don’t let your electronic title get in the way. Get started on your Arizona title loan today by following the steps above or giving us a call. We can't wait to help you fund your emergency.